Gamers United EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New EO Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok[GM]
Admin

Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Game Rules   Game Rules EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 pm

1: No Offensive Language (i.e. Drug talk, Sexual talk, Swearing, Racism, or Sexism). If you choose to disobey this rule you may be subject to an un-notified muting. Personal Chats (i.e. friend, legion, whisper) will not be monitored. You will be warned once after breaking this rule, any more infractions after such time will result in; 1st offense 24hr mute, 2nd offense 3days in bot jail and muted, 3rd offense permanent mute.

2: No Spamming the BC (i.e. self-explanatory) You will be warned once after breaking this rule, any more infractions after such time will result in; 1st offense 24hr mute, 2nd offense 3days mute, 3rd offense 2weeks mute.

3: No Account sharing (i.e. only one person allowed use per account) you will not be warned, the following actions will take effect immediately; 1st offense 5days bot jail, 2nd offense account banned.

4: No Spamming Other Servers on Ours (i.e. broadcasting links, broadcasting server names, telling people how much our server stinks in comparison, etc.) you will not be warned, the following actions will take effect immediately; 1st offense 1month bot jail and mute, 2nd offense account removed, 3rd offense IP ban.

5: No Hacking (i.e. speed hack, zoom hack, etc.) Macro use is fair game if you can get around the anti-auto compose script. All persons using hacks will instantly have their account banned, no warnings.

6: No Harassment (i.e. stalking, spamming, etc.) We as a Player-Versus-Player server realize that sometimes people can get their feelings hurt playing the game, and in an effort to prevent this, harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, this does not include revive killing, player killing, or legion enemies. You will be warned once after breaking this rule, any more infractions after such time will result in; 1st offense 1week bot jail and mute, 2nd offense 2week bot jail and mute, 3rd offense account ban.

Note: When filing a harassment claim, please have screenshots of the incident ready. Please be aware, the blacklist does work as well.

7: Do Not Give Flowers to Staff instant ban.

8: Do Not Attack Staff Members unless, of course, we have an event going on at the time where the said purpose of the event is to player kill a staff member. You will not be warned, the following actions will take effect immediately; 1st offense the staff team will player kill you, 2nd offense 1day bot jail, 3rd offense KOS by staff members (this can become very annoying).

9: Respect The Staff Members
we are here to help you, we do not appreciate taking the time out of our days to help you all and then being disrespected. The punishment for disrespecting a staff member will be decided by the offended staff member or members involved, then approved by the owner.

10: Get Your Own Stuff!! No item or items will be given freely to any player from any staff member, unless there is an event or you donated for them, so stop begging! You will be warned once after breaking this rule, any more infractions after such time will result in; 1st offense 1 week bot jail and mute, 2nd offense 1month bot jail and mute, 3rd offense IP Ban.

11: No Teleporting to Staff Without Their Permission. To do so is an immediate IP Ban, there are reasons for this.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersunitedeo.forumotion.com

Game Rules
Page 1 of 1